Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Castle!

On Sunday (Sept 20) we (Mike, Kristin and I) took Lachlan and Norah to the most awesome playground I have ever been to, in Upper Musquodoboit.

It's built next to the United Church (which is pretty grand itself) but the playground isn't lacking. It was built through donations from various companies and is considered the largest wooden playground in the Atlantic Provinces.

The playground is approx. a 40 min drive from our house (or approx. 1hr 25mins from Halifax) so a somewhat long drive but oh so worth it! The kids ran and screamed and played (so did Mike) LOL We had a snack and then they ran off and played some more. Lachlan fell asleep on the way home.



Lachlan driving the truck



Mike

You can see the beautiful United Church next door



Lachlan and Norah on the tire swing



Cute General Store and School






I sent Mike back to school



Lachlan having a blast in the tunnel



Sisters <3>


This is my fav pic of Norah. She looks so happy :)







We can't wait to go back!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a co worker at the hospital that helped raise money for that playground for years.....I never did see it....it is awesome!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's the best playground I have ever seen. The kids had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete